1. General Notice
Changi Cove strives to ensure that all information is accurate and reliable. However, as the website is updated periodically, it may not contain the latest details, information and data relating to the products, services and facilities, therefore we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the contents, including any information relating to prices or availability. Changi Cove also reserves the right to make changes to the website without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective users of this website. Unintended omissions and/or errors may still occur, however Changi Cove disclaims any warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, to any matter whatsoever relating to this website.
Changi Cove does not warrant that the website is free from computer viruses, corruption, destructive agents, programs, macros or effects arising in or transmitted through the website. You have the sole responsibility in ensuring that the equipment you use to access our website is well protected against computer viruses and such.
2. Copyright Notice
Changi Cove owns the content, graphics, texts, pictures, and links and all other information and software published and contained on this site. Unless specifically provided, they may not be copied, broadcast, distributed, displayed, altered, disseminated, reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or in any other way, without attaining a written permission from Changi Cove.
3. Trademark Notice
This website contains Changi Cove trademarks which are owned and used by Changi Cove to distinguish its products and services. Base on Singapore laws, these trademarks are protected from being copied, and may only be reproduced or used in anyway only with the written permission of Changi Cove. We may grant approval or refuse at our absolute discretion, and if granted may be subject to compliance to the terms and conditions as we set.
4. Restrictions regarding the Website
The information in the site may be downloaded and reproduced solely for personal and non-commercial use and the following restrictions apply:
• the information may not be revised or used for commercial reasons;
• software contents may not be disassembled or re-engineered in any manner;
• No unauthoirised copying and transferring of such copies to others;
• this website is not to be hyperlinked to any other website or the information in this website should not be mirrored on any other server without the written approval of Changi Cove. In particular, Changi Cove does not permit any linking to any site containing inappropriate, defamatory, profane, infringing, indecent, obscene or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
5. Legal Terms
6. Limitation of Liability
Changi Cove will not be held responsible or face any legal liability under any circumstance (including without limitation negligence, act or omission of any of our employees) for any of the following damages and losses whatsoever (whether such losses were known, predictable, or otherwise, and regardless of the form or cause of action):
• interruption or loss of business;
• revenue loss or negative impact on anticipated profits;
• any data loss;
• goodwill or reputation loss;
• losses suffered by third parties;
• any lost opportunities;
• any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages, due to (and irrespective of whether we have been advised of such possibility or occurrence):
• the use of or inability to use the information on the website;
• the use of or reliance on any of the services, products, facilities, materials, photos, designs, pictures, information or other content contained in this website;
• any transaction conducted through the website;
• any claim caused by errors, inaccuracies or omissions in this website;
• unauthoirised interception, copying, interference, recording, alteration or loss by third parties that might be due to any failure of performance, error, defects or problems with any computer, network, line, communication tool/system, server system, electronic, electrical, microprocessor, recordings or infection of any computer hardware or software used In accessing this website, with any computer virus or other corrupting code, agent, macro, program, effect or any elements of any kind.
7. Conduct of Website Users
You agree to follow the expected actions when using the website:
• ensure that no applicable laws and regulations are broken when accessing or using the website;
• not to engage in anything that might damage the website;
• not to change the content, or to attempt to access any content that is not intended for you;
• not to use this website in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties;
• not to cause, nor allow others to cause, any inconvenience or trouble, whether to Changi Cove, our guests and users of the website.;
• indemnify and hold Changi Cove, its owners, management, and employees, harmless from any claims, liabilities, damages, demands, action, suit, proceedings, orders, costs or expenses (including solicitors’ fees on a full indemnity basis) which Changi Cove, its owners, management and employees may suffer or incur in connection to any violations and any action taken or omitted to be taken in good faith by Changi Cove in connection with the above.
Any violations of systems or network security or any of the terms above may result in civil or criminal liability. Changi Cove will investigate incidents that involve violations and may work with law enforcement authorities to prosecute any of such users. Changi Cove reserves the right to seek any remedies and any form of protection against such violations.